Treat your dog to a vacation that he/she will enjoy as much as you enjoy yours!
Experience the safest and most restful boarding in the industry. Delight your pet with clean all-private rooms and suites, 24/7 care, playtime, hypoallergenic beds, and much more.
Our overnight guests are allowed to socialize with other dogs and the staff all day! They play in the play area – they’re taken on walks – they nap on beds. Unlike a traditional boarding kennel, our focus is to monitor each guest closely, give them plenty of hugs and pats, and make sure they get lots of exercise and playtime each day.
- Large, in-door climate controlled accommodations
- 3-4 potty breaks daily in large out-door play areas
- State-of-the-art air conditioning systems that generate 6 air exchanges per hour
- Fun one-one playtime activities
- Special Care and puppy packages
- Group play in doggie daycare and spa services in the Grooming Salon
- Gourmet treats and bed-time "tuck-in" service
- Custom meals, cold water and all medications necessary
- Dogs in the same family can stay together
- Most professional caring staff in the Chicago suburbs
If you have not experienced Beach For Dogs before, please drop by anytime during business hours for a tour of our complete facility. Our staff will be happy to show you around, and you will quickly see why Beach For Dogs has gained such a stellar reputation among our peers and among pet owners in Wheaton, Naperville and outlying areas.
To Make a Reservation
Our Reservation Specialists are trained to help you create the perfect vacation or weekend getaway for your canine companion. Contact them to make your pet's lodging reservation by calling 847-489-5713 or Click Here to submit a Reservation Request Form.
The Boarding Process
- First, come in for a meet and greet session. During the session, we answer questions you may have and meet your dog. If necessary, we conduct a temperament test. We also review your pet personality profile and confirm that your dog is current on his or her vaccinations.
- The next step is to bring your dog to daycare for a daycare visit before scheduling his or her first overnight. The daycare visit is an opportunity for your dog to become familiar with the facility and for us to become familiar with him or her. After completing this step, Beach For Dogs can be your dog’s home away from home.
What To Bring
- Food is the only thing required. We can keep cold or frozen food cold till feeding time. We can also heat up meals. Can’t bring your own food? We will take care of it for $1 a meal.
- Bedding is not necessary; however, if you want to bring a bed or blanket – you’re welcome to.
- Toys are not necessary. Beach For Dogs has enough toys for all to share.
- Please do not bring Bones or your own Bowls.
- Boarding: Nightly Rate.........$45 (includes full day of daycare of boarding- drop off between 6:30 am and 3pm)
- Medicine: Complimentary medication distribution
- Feedings: Complimentary if you provide food
- Walks: Complimentary
Weekday Drop Off
Drop-off between 6:30am and 3pm on weekdays and weekends unless there’s an approved special circumstance. NO DROP OFFS AFTER 7 PM FOR BOARDING. We need the dogs to be tired for bedtime at 8pm! Please note that payment in full is due at drop off. If you pick up earlier than expected, your Beach For Dogs account will be credited the unused portion for use at a later date.
Note: Some restrictions apply
OPEN FOR DAYCARE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 7AM TO 6PM.
PICK UP AND DELIVERY:
TRANSPORTATION SERVICES TO LIMITED LOCATIONS IN THE WHEATON AREA. VISIT OUR RATES AND HOURS PAGE FOR TRANSPORTATION DETAILS.
Our Pup Taxi starts at $18 each way.